Summer home improvement projects
Summer means cooking out on the deck, vacations, and lots of outdoor activities. To ensure that you get your maximum summertime fun, hire a reliable contractor to get those projects done for you.
- Power wash the deck, driveway, and exterior of the house.
- Re-stain the deck and fence. (Especially here in the Pacific Northwest, our wet weather is hard on wood products).
- If you need siding replacement, or painting, it needs to be done during dry weather – now is the time!
- With warmer summers expected, consider having a ceiling fan installed.
- Have an outdoor kitchen built on that deck; heck, have the deck re-built, if it is nearing the end of it’s life span.
- Summertime has the best weather for opening up giant holes in your home – so now is a good time to have any windows replaced that you have been thinking about. Get some triple pane, energy efficient windows installed to reduce solar heat gain during the summer and reduce heat loss next winter.