You need a plan to guide you as you evaluate your needs, set goals, find inspiration and select products. Do you want a retreat, or an efficient bathroom to just get things done? Maybe one of each type would be ideal!
The master bath should indulge your style, whether that’s spa-like and restful or contemporary and efficient. Guest bathrooms are perfect to display your flair; dramatic touches, glamorous fixtures, complex textures and bold colors are perfect for this little bath.
Questions to ask yourself:
- How do you use your bathroom?
- Will you remain in the home as you age? (CAPS features)
- What features would you like that are missing in your bathroom?
- How much storage do you need in the bathroom?
- What energy efficient or water saving features are you interested in adding?
- What style would your ideal bathroom have?
- What color scheme would you like in your bathroom?
Then there is the question that is most annoying to deal with – What is your budget?