New countertops, thats what! There are plenty of options to choose from, and none are as expensive as granite or marble. The manufactured stone countertops look and wear great.
Options for countertops are:
- Laminate: Affordable, easy to care for, available in a wide selection of colors and patterns.
- Silestone: Quartz surface, dense, nonporous, never needs sealing or polishing.
- Granite: Beautiful, durable, repairable, heat resistant.
- Tile: Can be less expensive than solid surface countertops; wide variety of colors and patterns; easy maintenance.
- Solid Surface: Durable, easy to clean, water resistant, 15 year warranty
There may even be more options, but we’ll stop here.