What to do with a tiny bath or powder room?
Most homes have at least one inconveniently small bath or tiny powder room. You don’t have to avoid those rooms due to your claustrophobia! There are solutions that:
- make the room seem larger
- decorate the space so that you don’t notice the room dimensions
Solutions come in the form of:
- interesting (and distracting) wallpaper
- awesome floor tile designs
- just the right lighting
- judicial selection of paint for the walls and ceiling (if you’re not using wallpaper)
- selecting small fixtures, such as compact sinks and toilet
We have lots of experience remodeling bathrooms of all sizes and we love a challenge! Give us a call when you are ready for that bathroom makeover and we can help with materials selections as well as the actual construction.