The availability of new or previously owned homes is not keeping up with the number of people wishing to buy a home. If your sell your home for what seems like a huge profit, finding another home will not be easy.
So updating the existing home is the best idea, as long as you can stay in the area. Here are some of the changes that will make your home feel brand new!
- Have the kitchen cabinets refinished – how about a totally new color for those cabinets? Add some new hardware while you are at it.
- Replace the floors with hardwood, tile, vinyl or engineered flooring.
- Update the countertops with granite, tile, quartz, laminate or marble. Replace the sink and faucet while that is being done, that will create a totally new look.
- Change the light fixtures with modern styles. Add some undercabinet lighting as well; this will add a new layer of lighting to the kitchen.
- How about that patio or deck? Improve, replace or have totally new outdoor dining and relaxation areas built. Outdoor kitchens are popular, for obvious reasons!
Rose Construction loves to help our clients fall in love with their home again! We have over 30 years experience in Bellingham and Whatcom County area; just ask!