Do you have an unappreciated and underused basement? Everyone can use more room; make that basement work for it’s living. Depending on your needs, you can have it turned into:
- A home theater – awesome! You’ll be the envy of the neighborhood.
- Game room – Your kids will love this. Any guy in the family. Some women? The last time I was attending classes at the University of Washington, the game room at the HUB was jam-packed, with guys. I’m just sayin’.
- Spare bedroom for guests, with it’s own bathroom! You’re relatives will love it. You may have a hard time getting them to go home.
- Play room for the kids. With a door. Cool.
- Organized storage – key word, “organized”. We all have those spaces where we toss things, and say words we shouldn’t when we are digging through it all, looking for something.
We can help with all of the above! Been there, done that!