Has your life changed so much that you need to update your home?
Some significant design trends are becoming evident as a result of coronavirus-related lifestyle changes according to various reports.
- Among changes in the kitchen are requests for larger, more multiple function islands for meal prep, dining and working from home.
- Open floor plans make staying home more hours of the day more pleasant, with additional views to the outside and natural light.
- Increased number of charging outlets; after all, with so many computers operating for distance learning and working from home, more tablets, phones and laptops need charging.
- Bathrooms can always use more and better organized storage systems. Who wants to look at towels and small appliances sitting around on the countertops all day.
- Larger zero-clearance showers with integrated seating and decorative grab bars.
- Heated floors.
- Larger windows for more natural light.
We want to feel that our homes are a haven from a chaotic world, and updating the kitchen and bath will provide that feeling of safety and coziness!