Kitchen remodeling ideas
Dingy kitchen getting you down? What you need is some inspiration, and a good contractor. Here is a dab of inspiration for you, and you know where you can get an excellent contractor, right?
- Install dramatic pendant lights over the kitchen island. They will provide task lighting when you are working at the island and a focal point for the kitchen.
- Have cabinets built to fit your kitchen and your cooking style. You might even replace some cabinets with shelving for a different look.
- Kitchen backsplashes do way more than protect walls from spills and splatters; make yours an eye-catching milieu of glass, stone or metal tiles.
- Tie the kitchen together with custom cabinetry and hardware.
- Select your favorite color for painted areas.
There you go!