Do you hate to use your powder room because it is so small and feels claustrophobic? Your guests will not doubt feel the same; so here are some ideas on what to do to fix that!
- Small bathrooms call for smaller fixtures. Instead of overwhelming your bathroom with a large sink and bulky vanity, choose a smaller, vintage inspired sink. Wall mount, or pedestal sinks work great in small bathrooms.
- Bold, bright colors can really make that little powder room. No need to try to pretend it’s not really there – make it stand out with bright tile, good lighting and a mirror.
- Here’s another idea; in a tiny powder room, medium and large wallpaper patterns work well.
- An accent wall in a striking color can add interest to an otherwise neutral space.
- Patterns look great in small bathrooms. Try a patterned floor and see how the small square footage works in your favor.
- Another idea is to have a door installed with frosted glass; it lets more light in and will feel more open.
Whatever your needs we are happy to help you turn that dark little powder room into a beautiful space your guests will enjoy using!