How to upgrade the shower experience
Your shower doesn’t have to be a aboring place where you scrub down before or after work. Instsead, upgrade your shower and enjoy it to the fullest. Here are some great options to seriously improve your showering.
- A second shower head will allow you to have water spray from several directions; overhead – rainshower, side spray for a powerful wake-up blast, handheld showerhead allowing for a abigger stationary showerhead and a more compact option for the handheld one.
- Bench in the shower; adding a bench provides a way to clean your feet easier and safely, and you can sit for other personal hygiene needs.
- Have the shower built without a curb; this not only looks more stylish, it is practical for anyone with mobility issues.
- Heated towel racks are very cozy for when exiting the shower.
- Properly sized exhaust fan for the bathroom, with quiet operation, and timed shut-off. Helps keep the room fresh and reduces mold in those hard to clean places.
- Grab bars for safety; they look nice, and who couldn’t use a little something to hand on to occassionally when in the shower?
Be sure to hire a qualified, licensed contractor to do your shower upgrade; this is the last place you would want water leaking, and bathrooms, especially the shower, have plenty of water that must be contained to the right places!