How to make that tiny powder room enjoyable.
If your home has a powder room, also called a half bath, it can seem rather boring and drab. (Not to mention claustrophobic). Since this bathroom is often used by guests visiting your home, there are plenty of small powder room ideas to transform the space into a stylish, pleasurable bathroom space.
- Brighten it up with some LEDs in a natural white light.
- A great trick to make the room seem larger is to include mirrors, hung on walls opposite of each other.
- Popular powder room design ideas for color include using a high gloss reflective paint on the walls, as the glossiness of the paint helps reflect light and brighten the room.
- Wallpaper featuring outdoor views helps make the powder room seem bigger as well.
- Install a vessel style sink on top of a floating counter, instead of the usual vanity. All the open space created makes the room feel bigger.
- Have a compact style toilet installed, these are a few inches shorter, back to front, and every inch counts in the tiny bath.
Be sure to install stylish and matching fixtures, as these details make a big impact in such a small space; the faucets and toilet paper holders, for instance can actually add to the look, if selected together and with an eye for style.