How to dress up your master bath
Spa style bathrooms have become very popular, as they provide a luxurious, relaxing space in our own homes. To elevate your bathroom beyond purely functional, here are some ideas to incorporate in your next bath remodel:
- For a natural feel, make sures you bring in some wood surfaces; either the real thing, or wood look finishes on your cabinets will do it.
- Have a bench built into the shower; this will make some of the tasks we do in the shower so much safer and easier!
- Upgrade the shower head and faucets; shower heads can be installed that are capable of providing a variety of spray types. You might even have more than one shower head! How about a rainshower head providing a relaxing shower from above?
- Have shower niches built into the shower wall; yes, you can have more than one. How about one at seating level for that bench, and one higher up for when standing at the shower?
- Heated floors – one more is there to say? Nothing like a warm floor in the winter when you get out of the shower.
- Heated towel warmer – keep the towels fluffy and warm!
- Quality and quiet exhaust fan for the bathroom. Keep it smelling fresh!
We love upgrading homeowners bath to meet their expectations!