Home remodel inspiration ideas
- Remodel the kitchen; who doesn’t want to do it? Updating your kitchen is worthwhile for many reasons; it increases the home value, makes spending time in your home more enjoyable, and inviting friends is over way more fun! The primary elements of a kitchen are the cabinets, countertops, flooring and appliances. Evaluate your kitchen and determine what you are happy with, and what needs re-doing or replacing.
- Homes need repainting from time to time; select a new colors to change the feeling of the rooms.
- If your home only has one bathroom, you definitely should have a bath or 1/2 bath added. If the house is too small, a small addition can be built; or we have had clients request a new bath in a basement or attic. It’s a great idea to have a bathroom in an upstairs if there is a bedroom there. It’s a hassle to have to run downstairs in the middle of the night when nature calls!
- Sometimes the need for more space overcomes the need to house the family auto in an enclosed garage. Have a carport built for the vehicle, and have the garage upgraded to a conditioned space – a bedroom with bath or family room.
- Have the basement remodeled – similar to remodeling the garage; add a bedroom and a bath or turn it into a man-cave. Or woman-cave.
- Don’t forget the outdoors. Add a deck or have the existing deck rebuilt. Add a partial roof to make the deck usable for more weather conditions.