And why, you might ask? For many reasons:
- Finishings wear and need replacing.
- Your family grew and an addition is needed.
- You just bought a home, but the previous owner’s tastes were anything like yours! I see a new kitchen in the near future!
- You love your home and want to stay in it when you retire, but it needs a few upgrades to make it safe.
- Holidays mean family members come from far away (everyone loves to visit Bellingham), and the kitchen is just too small for gatherings. Solution – remove a wall so those in the dining and living room areas can visit with the cook!
- The spare bathroom needs upsizing, perhaps a new tub/shower, or a nice large, tiled shower.
There are as many reasons as there are homeowners. Don’t put it off too long – get that remodel scheduled that you’ve been dreaming about!