- Replace the garage doors. There’s an amazing range of styles for garage doors; check them out and pick something that enhances your homes style. It will make a big difference, as garage doors usually face the street and cover a large percentage of the front of your house.
- Replace windows. Have energy efficient windows installed, and new windows always look better than old windows!
- Have the home painted. Do I really need to expand on this? A fresh coat of paint looks great and is good for your siding! Try a new color, but get advice; for some reason some people can’t tell what a color will look like when it covers a couple hundred square feet. The goal is to make your house look better, not stranger.
- Maintenance on the deck. Pressure wash, updating the finish; repair anything loose! A new roof over it perhaps? That sun can get hot, and we all know how annoying rain can be in the middle of a backyard BBQ.
- Dress up the front door. The front entry is the focal point of your home. Clean off any dirty spots around the knob, and use metal polish on the door fixtures. Make a statement by giving your front door a blast of color with paint or by having a custom door installed. Replace the hardware!
We are here for you! Big or small jobs, we love to improve Bellingham and Whatcom county homes, and have been doing it for over 30 years.