Homeowners across the country are tackling larger, more aesthetic and more expensive home improvement projects! Here are the projects:
- Refacing cabinets. Sure, you could replace them, but that is a gargantuan project, effecting the floor, walls, sink, etc. But even so, this is not small job. A basic refacing project consists of pulling the doors and drawer fronts off, as well as the hardware, and refinishing. It can include totally new door and drawer fronts, and new pull-outs for the lower cabinets.
- New deck. There’s nothing like an outdoor seating area where you and your family can relax, perhaps have a barbecue, sit around a fire. Have a roof built over at least part of the deck, we get a lot of rain in Whatcom County.
- New roof. Check this box if you have suffered from a leaking roof. It doesn’t pay to put this off too long.
- Bathroom remodel. There’s nothing like heated floors, towel warmers, fresh new tile and a brand new shower! Don’t forget to update the exhaust fan, this will keep the room smelling fresh, and remove the moisture-laden air.
- Kitchen remodel, of course. This hard-working room gets worn faster than much of the rest of the home, and our tastes change as well. New flooring? A kitchen island? There are so many ways to turn this room into your dream kitchen. Check with your favorite contractor for ways to keep costs down by selecting materials that look as great as the more expensive, but cost less.
We love to help you turn your home into your dream home!