Most of us use the kitchen for more than just meal prep. Those multi-use kitchens need a little assistance to go from merely practical to stylish.
- Have your new custom made upper cabinets built to go all the way to the ceiling. It not only provides additional storage, but looks elegant.
- Instead of having the entire kitchen designed in one color palette, parts can be painted in bold, even dark colors. Kitchen islands and lower cabinets are seen often in this color scheme.
- Engineered stone and quartz countertops can be made to look just like the real stone they are imitating, with less cost and care required.
- There is nothing as spectacular as a designer range hood. These can become the focal point of the kitchen.
- Kitchen islands can be designed to be functional and fashionable. They provide additional counter space for prepping, cooking and eating, as well as housing recycle bins, front loading dishwasher and – whatever you can imagine!
Whether you are longing for a modern, state of the art kitchen, or prefer a more traditional style, we are here to help you with installing that dream kitchen.