Can you handle a kitchen remodel?
I like the advice in this article called “How to renovate a kitchen“.
“Unlike any other home remodeling project, kitchen renovation encompasses so many things–from the raw to the sublime, from the picayune to the important–that it can easily overwhelm even the most determined homeowner.”
“On the other hand, a fine kitchen remodel instantly raises the value of your home, provides you with a more effective cooking space, and makes you the envy of all of your friends. So, before beginning this tough-but-rewarding project, ask yourself:”
- What are my needs and desires?
- Is it worth putting myself through this? I.E. – work crews in you kitchen for extended periods.
- Deep-down renovation or surface level?
- Can I reduce the cost of remodeling?
Then the article discusses the design layout of the kitchen – the basic shape:
- One wall design
- Corridor design
- L shape design
- Double L shape design (what is that ?!)
- The U shape design.
Check out the article and then get started! Here’s some inspiration for you: