Are you a gourmet cook?
If you are serious about how your food is prepared, then you are no doubt meticulous in selecting your kitchen layout and appliances.
An epicurean’s kitchen is usually equipped with professional style appliances, sturdy and easy-to-clean surfaces, and storage for specialty items such as a spice collection, range of pots, pans and utensils. The layout will no doubt focus on zones for preparing food, cooking meals, cleaning up and serving. When selecting appliances, the focus will be on performance.
Layout and appliance selection will depend on what your style of cooking and entertaining is; not every gourmet cook will do it the same!
- Professional-grade range.
- Double oven.
- Warming drawer.
- Dishwasher drawer.
- Convection microwave. Paired with a traditional oven, this appliance can double as your basic reheating unit and an efficient convection oven.
- Refrigerator. The ideal is a separate refrigerator and freezer, and they come in counter-depth styles as well as the more traditional french-door style.
- Easy-clean surfaces. Quartz surfaces are man-made, do not require re-sealing, and are better stain resistant material than granite.
- Task lighting. Under-cabinet and pendants focus light on specific work spaces for the best light for your tasks.
Rose Construction Inc. has been remodeling kitchens for Whatcom County and Bellingham clients for over 30 years. Bring your dreams and ideas to us for your ultimate kitchen!