Are you a baby boomer?
Here are some options in homes that baby boomers are reported to consider desirable or even essential, do they fit into your ideal concept of the perfect home?
- Non-slip floors (who wouldn’t like this?)
- A grab bar or two in the shower
- Full bath on the first floor
- Easy to reach upper cabinets.
- Drawers that pull out for the lower cabinets so items in the back are easy to reach.
- Under cabinet lights for task lighting.
- Wider hallways; at least 4 feet wide.
- Wider doors; at least 3 feet wide.
- Easy access to the main entrance
Whatever your ideals for a perfect home, we can do that for you!